Monday, September 04, 2006

Who am I?


This picture of the old Center Theater sure does bring back a lot of good memories of Roy Rogers on a Saturday afternoon. Well, there you go thinking I'm a guy. Not so fast! I watched Doris Day movies there too.

What's a blog? It's a place for friends to share stuff. Is it hard? My goodness, "NO!" If I can do it then, anyone can. All you do is click on "BlogThis!" up-top and type in what you want to share. Don't be a scaredy-cat - just do it. You post it and we'll read it. Yes, pictures of the grandchildren are totally permissable. You can brag about those five-year-old grandsons throwing ninety-mile-an-hour fast balls, share memories, ask questions, rekindle friendships and a lot more.

Why a Mystery Blogger? (Or, what happened to that 12th Post Statement?)

Click here to get started.

1 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, September 06, 2006, Blogger Mary Eda said...

Thanks for creating such a great place.
I'm inviting some pretty smart classmates to join the fun........so someone just might figure out who you are, before that "12th Posting"!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home